Monday, February 19, 2007

cny visiting

GONG XI FAI CAI !!!
Today, is chu er and as usual, for donkey years.... my family visited my siblings... For the children, cny means meeting their "CAI SEN YE" and counting the crispy notes at the end of the day!!

Today, I said the most prayers while in the car.. "Oh Mighty Lord Buddha, please bless us" My old darling (hubby) suddenly had giddy spell and he had to apply emergency brake and slowly keep to the last lane!!! Of course some road user will blast their honks and my old darling had to hand signal to say "sorry". OMG!!! very drama lei....God blessed... we reached all our destinations safely!! Btw, I had to tell the two pretty sotongs seating at the rear seat to buckle up. I doubt they were aware of whats happening...they were enjoying the music...

Today, I had this inspirations to blog after my girl told me of nasi kang-kang. Well... she helped me to create this page. Frankly, i am an IT idiot but its better to be late than never. I thought of using "sweechabor" or "lauswee" but cannot leh... so sad. I hope to add pix in the near future... if she wants to help me lor! Ahhhhh...I need camera and cables to add pix???? alamak... so IT lor...

Yesterday, i get to meet my nephew with his crew cut. Last month, he was enlisted in NS. Wow !!! he looks cool leh...but not so cool when he glue himself to his buku or pc game... like lost in his own world. He is the biggest bookworm among his cousins.

Oops! its getting late. I need my beauty sleep to stay forever "sweechabor" or "lauswee"

No comments: